People all around the country take their shots at predicting the upcoming football season, so I figured I'd take a stab at 10 for the Ducks this fall. They're ordered from least amount of confidence (10) to most (1). Agree? Disagree? Make your own predictions in the thread!
10. Oregon will make a game-winning or game-tying field goal late in the fourth quarter of a game.
9. Oregon will lose at least one game to a team other than Stanford.
7. Oregon will have at least one game where the starting offensive line does not include any seniors.
6. Colt Lyerla is Oregon's leading receiver in more than one game.
5. Marcus Mariota will not start every game for the Ducks.
4. Oregon will not have a 1000 yard rusher this season.
3. Oregon will have at least one player at the college football awards show on ESPN this December.
2. Three or more Oregon players will leave early for the NFL draft
1. De'Anthony Thomas will have at least three games where he has 100 yards receiving and rushing on the day.
Already have an account? Sign In