In partnership with CBSSports.com
Loudest board in the nation, per capita
Buy and sell your Duck tickets here.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
I don't know if any of you follow him on Twitter? but he's a pretty cocky kid He said on Twitter today 75% of the earth is covered by water... The other 25% is covered by Adoree' Jackson...lol
That's what we said about Cliff Harris
I think Revis was the first one to say that, or Deion Sanders.
Gotta love a player with supreme confidence.
It's kinda like Joe Flaco saying he is the best QB in the league-you don't necessarily want them to say such things, but rather think it.
If your lined up across from Lee and you are thinking about getting burned-you will.
The mind is a powerful force-just ask Luke!
Adoree's next tweet:
Verizon just asked me to provide their nationwide coverage #ImTheShit #blessed #unoriginal
This post was edited by ojo 17 months ago
Confidence is good but I'd rather a kid work hard than talk hard.
I don't think a top 3 corner in the nation got there by not working hard. Only a cocky kid can be the cheese on top of the nachos
If we get him then we only need him to cover 50 percent, Seisay can cover the other 50. I'm pretty sure water can't cover Pac 12 receivers.
This is a kid we all definitely want.. Straight beast.. Will be a 5 star
Haha 25% is covered by Adoree Jackson. Funny every time. All USC I'm assuming, regardless of what he says about Oregon.
From what I remember he was at the USC Oregon game and came away impressed with Oregon. But he is from Junipero Serra so I'm with you and think he is all USC
Kid is from the midwest and has only lived in Cali for a year.
I get dizzy reading some of KOD posts. He is telling me information I don't think I'll be able to Consume until mid season. It's the first week and he is months ahead of me for the 2014 class.
Stop making me feel incompetent! :)
My bad brother. Just pick a paragraph and you'll get something from it. Usually my posts are all over the place so your bound to get something useful from it.
Sounds too much like the cockiness of Cliff...
Enjoy Life, it has an expiration date.
There is WAY too much we only want a certain character on this board. There are a ton of good character kids out there. Every team and coach says the exact same thing. There are only a handful of the top recruits we would t take.
There is WAY too much we only want a certain character on this board. There are a ton of good character kids out there. Every team and coach says the exact same thing. There are only a handful of the top recruits we would not take.
That's because it's what the mods and coaches tell us.
Only two arrests in the last year and both were thrown out, didn't loose one recruit to grades and we got rid of the one bad apple-Scales.
I am fully on board with the good character requirement.
Or we could go the Florida route with somethng like 22 arrests in 24 months.
They won two Nattys right ?
moot lol. Your all caps really impacted that post.
Lol...right. After he was talking about people being too dumb to get into college. Derp!!!
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports