In partnership with CBSSports.com
Loudest board in the nation, per capita
Buy and sell your Duck tickets here.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
If I forgot to thank you in my post, my apologies and thanks in advance for your understanding.
Probae esti in segetem sunt deteriorem datae fruges, tamen ipsae suaptae enitent
Top Ten reasons Dontre wants to attend Ohio State:
10) Free tattoos
9) Large stadium
8) He wants to see what it's like to experience a cold ass winter in Columbus.
7) There are a lot of theme parks in Ohio (Cedar Point, etc)
6) Columbus has an NHL team
5) He prefers to beat down on Michigan instead of USC
4) Better nightlife in a bigger city.
3) He does not want to play in NFL (see Urban's record of placing RBs in the NFL)
2) He wants to be a nut (Buckeye)
1) He wants to play for a coach who was once nuts (see reason for leaving Florida)
JHOP, do you see this being the catalyst for the Ducks taking another WR (even with a Carrington commit)...maybe push hard for Cumberlander?
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/JHopkins247
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports