In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1115
Online now 260 Record: 5583 (1/22/2012)
Loudest board in the nation, per capita
Buy and sell your Duck tickets here.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Just thought i would remind everyone that Oregon won THE ROSE BOWL this year....I just got the commerative DVD in the mail! Have a great one guys!
I ordered mine 3 days ago on eBay! It's going to be on display in the man cave.
It's pretty darn awesome!! Really nice to get a big time BCS bowl win.
Is this simply a DVD of the TV broadcast, or something different?
I saw some comments about a grainy picture and the lack of HD on the Amazon website - any issues?
Can never be reminded of that one too often! WTD!
Enjoy the ride all over again.
USC is like a german car, every piece that breaks is of the highest quality.
If you have Dish Network you can hook up an exterior hard drive to your DVR and download the games for safe storage and easy access. I've been recording and storing the games for the last two years and it's great just record onto your DVR then download to the hard drive.
Do you think that would work with direct tv? Can you transfer those to a dvd disc? Just wondering, had to replace my dtv box so I lost all of last years games. Still trying to get over it. Thanks for the help.
Don't know about Direct tv. I have a dvd recorder to make hard copies of the games but can't record in HD. I havn't tried hooking it up to a burner yet but don't see why it wouldn't work. I would contact Direct tv and ask if they offer that capability.
Mine came in the mail last night. I DVR'd it too but just seems like such a monumental accomplishment that I had to get a full DVD version without commercials.
Can you transfer from DVR to computer with comcast? Wifey is always on me about clogging up the DVR with Ducks Football:
- "How many times do you have to watch the Stanford game before it feels like you've seen it enough?"
- "It'll never be enough, but I'm putting the over/under at around seventeen-hundred. Sorry, honey. Oh! Did you see that?! On fourth and eight, we just go for the throat on a screen pass to the kid! TOUCHDOWN!"
- "That's DeAnthony Thomas, right?"
- "I think DeAnthony is totally hot."
- "Yeah. Wait, what?"
- "He's hot. And awesome. Can't wait to to see the kid from Crenshaw go off on Kiffin and the Trojans in the Coliseum in November. You know he runs track, too? He'll get even more touches next year in the passing game. Oh, you need a fresh cocktail, babe. Lemme know if they show DeAnthony on the sideline. I'll be right back."
- "I love you so much, schatzi."
- "I know. Go Ducks!"
I love my wife.
I ordered it through football fanatics like 2 days after the Rose Bowl and it just got here. Yeah its going in my office with all the other memorabilia! I watched the DVR version the other day but wanted to have something on DVD.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports